Are you an exceptional sales person with a passion for cycling? If so then we could have the perfect job for you!
- Market leader in the cycling industry
- Continually growing business
- Indulge your passion
This is a great opportunity to join Sheppard Cycles – a market leader in the AU and NZ bicycle industry. In these markets Sheppard’s represents many leading brands including Scott, Malvern Star, Avanti and Giro.
As the Account Manager NSW you will report to, and work closely with, the National Sales Manager and other Account Managers. Your core responsibility is to ensure that monthly sales and gross profit budgets are met or exceeded. You will ensure the continued growth and increased market share of our product in NSW. You will support customers in the key areas of product training, sales support and merchandising.
This is a field based role, therefore the ability to travel is a requirement and the need to spend time away from home (including some weekends in conjunction with events) will be necessary.
The successful applicant will have:
- a proven track record in B2B and wholesale sales
- proficiency in MS Office & email
- an innovative approach to problem resolution
- ability to work autonomously but also to be a team player
- self-motivation to perform consistently to high standards
- strong inter-personal and relationship building skills
- a general understanding of the bicycle industry, market trends and competitor intelligence
- a passion for cycling is essential
- a qualification in Business Studies/Management would be an advantage
You must be well presented and have a professional, determined and diligent approach to achieving both short term and long term goals.
If you possess the above attributes and experience and are looking for the next great challenge, enjoy working in a fast paced/growth driven industry, then contact us.
Applicants must be eligible to work in Australia to apply for this role. Please note that only suitable candidates will be contacted.