Lusty Industries Pty Ltd is a successful Distribution Company that supplies and services the Motorcycle and Bicycle retail channels with some of the world's premium brands throughout Australia.
A Vacancy exists for a self-reliant individual armed with an arsenal of premium action sports brands to build on the current growth and success within our dealer network. This role is suited to a self reliant individual who has had a demonstrated previous experience in face to face sales whilst maintaining a well-organized sales planner.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Maintain a consistent and self managed sales pattern of mostly* face to face sales throughout the territory North of Sydney NSW along with Western Australia.
- Developing call cycles to meet and exceed your customers expectations
- Will possess excellent interpersonal skills, values attention to detail, has the ability to handle a variety of responsibilities and is of the highest personal integrity
- Regular and effective communication both inbound and outbound internally and externally
- Have a deep rooted passion to keep the stoke to build long term relationships
- Develop and exceed our existing dealer relationship expectations while finding new opportunities
- Focus on training and delivering product ranges to staff within the dealer network
- Be self-reliant, reliable, punctual and well organized whilst managing travel budgets
- Embrace technology as part of making day-to-day task more efficient
- Keep customers up to date with regular communication on specials, pricing, global launches, catalogues and any other materials that will aid in increased sales
- Willingness to attend events and trade shows as a representative of the company
- Be well versed with B2B platforms
- 3 - 5 years territory or high level retail sales experience
- A self-reliant achiever with the ability to work independently and set and adjust priorities
- A documented history of being a reliable go-getter
- A detail orientated, well organised individual with relationship development skills
- Ability to travel 5 days a week and away from home up to 8 days a month
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software platforms
As the face for the company you will need to be well presented and a passion for Mountain Biking or Motorcycle riding would be beneficial but not essential.
You will need to be someone who is able to work independently and willing to roll your sleeves up to get the job done working through challenges as they come to hand. You will be part of a small passionate team of employees in a progressive and Dynamic Industry.
This is a terrific opportunity to join a highly motivated, growing team and to contribute daily to the success of our customers.
- Salary - Based on previous experience.
- Superannuation - Paid at the rate set by legislation
- Company Vehicle - Fully maintained company vehicle will be provided
- Phone - Sales Tools - Mobile phone will be provided along with a laptop and iPad.
- Bonuses - An attractive bonus structure will be on offer.
Lusty Industries is an equal opportunity employer.
Only those successful will be contacted.
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.
To be considered for this position please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.