If you love cycling, are dedicated to providing customers with great service, and have experience working with high end bikes, then this role is for you.
Happy Wheels is seeking an experienced mechanic, with sales & customer service experience, to join our team in our Waterloo (Sydney) store, servicing road/tri/TT, MTB, commuter and scooter customers in the Inner-City and Eastern Suburbs areas. Your time will be in the workshop, and you’ll also spend time with customers on the sales floor.
You will get competitive remuneration, generous staff purchase discounts, and on the job training. Plus, our exceptional workshop is always equipped with high quality tools & equipment that makes your job that much better.
The successful applicant must be proactive, self-sufficient, clean and tidy. We are looking for someone with:
- Experience working on high end bicycles, with high standards and attention to detail;
- Ability to switch from the workshop to the sales floor;
- A positive, energetic and friendly personality to customers and the other staff;
- Excellent computer, point of sale, verbal and written communication skills;
- Willingness to work with scooters;
- Availability on Saturdays on a rotational basis.
Applicants that can build wheels and service hydraulic brakes would be awesome.
About Happy Wheels
Happy Wheels is a vibrant, high end bike shop in Waterloo Sydney. Happy Wheels began purely with bike servicing and has expanded from there to sell a great range of bikes including Cervelo, Felt, Focus and Look. However, the workshop is still the beating heart of Happy Wheels. Happy Wheels has also recently expanded its product range to include scooters.
If you are interested, please apply by emailing your resume and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org