BUD- eBike - Regional Technical Associate
With a proud history dating back 130 years, the Bosch Group now employs more than 380,000 people across 150 countries, generating revenues in excess of $100bio AUD annually. Bosch brings innovations that are “Invented for Life” in the fields of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology and energy & building technologies. To this day, Bosch remains privately owned, with 92% held by a charitable trust. Bosch is a rather special company.
About the position
We are currently seeking a highly motivated and enthusiastic Regional Technical Associate within our new and exciting Electric Bicycles (Pedelec) Division.
Position responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
• Providing local technical support for global and local eBike manufacturers
• Organising and conducting training programs for e-bike dealers together with external service partners
• Supporting e-bike promotional activities including road shows and dealer day events
• Develop a loyalty concept for bicycle dealers that is aimed at establishing the Bosch brand and penetrating Australian market
• Support tasks including but not limited to processing orders and document administration.
• Customer service for the Bosch eBike Systems
We are looking for a conscientious professional with the ability to prioritise tasks, establish effective relationships and have a passion for the Cycling industry.
You should be able to demonstrate the following:
• Technical engineering degree (Mechanical/Electrical), technically oriented background or technical knowledge from within the cycling industry (5 years)
• General understanding of Australian Cycling market
• Microsoft office experience
• Excellent organisational skills
• Team player
The benefits of working at Bosch:
We understand that our employees are our greatest asset. Through the diversity of our business, and a commitment to personal and career development, we provide an environment where employees can achieve their full potential.
• diverse and exciting career opportunities, both local and international
• excellent training and development programs
• attractive remuneration and benefits
• flexible working arrangements
• employee volunteering program and corporate citizenship activities
• staff discounts on Bosch and affiliated-brand products
• on-site car-parking and canteen facilities
Interested in a career at Bosch?
Bosch values diversity in the workplace and in our recruitment activities. We use a number of tools including blind resumes to work toward eliminating unconscious bias, so resumes and cover letters may have your details hidden before being forwarded to a hiring manager.
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume using Microsoft Word (PDF versions will not be considered) through the on-line application link.
Please note: You need to be an Australian citizen, or hold Australian work rights, to apply for this role.