FE Sports are a family owned wholesale distributor based in Brisbane with a enviable portfolio of brands that are second to none.
As part of the future management strategy for our business, we are making changes to our structure and how we manage our brand portfolio.
With this in mind, we are seeking to employ an additional Product Manager.
The Product Manager will be responsible for a number of our brands and will be able to demonstrate experience with or the ability to:
- Maintain and develop product ranges that are aligned with current and future market trends and consumer demand.
- Place brands in a position for the whole of business to achieve sales budgets and G.P targets.
- Be the brand/ product expert within the company across your portfolio to both enable and support the Sales team and dealers.
- Liaise with Sales Management to ensure merchandising activity goals are achieved.
- Attend selected dealer, trade and other events to support Sales, Marketing and Vendor activities.
- Maintain a close working relationship with the Demand Planning Manager to ensure success of forecasting and supply of products.
- Development of brand sales plans and strategies in conjunction with the Sales Manager.
The Product Manager has to have exceptional communication skills and be able to share their passion for their brands. You will be working with all stakeholders and be considered the "Brand Champion" both by your colleagues and customers.
Whilst tertiary qualifications would be helpful, skills and experience are as relevant for this role. Being able to demonstrate a high level of computer literacy, including Excel spreadsheeting is essential.
If you wish to apply for this exciting opportunity, please do so IN WRITING to:
firstname.lastname@example.org by C.O.B Tuesday 13th March 2018.